Because of the state of the market, we are unable to change or cancel orders once they have been made. Please check that all of the goods in your cart are accurate, as well as your billing and shipping information. Please be aware that, unless it is an FFL transfer item, your shipping and billing information must match if you are a new customer for security reasons. Our lead times could change. After we get your FFL information, the current ETA is 1-4 weeks for non-FFL products and 3-5 weeks for all FFL transfer items. We appreciate your patronage and perseverance.
All sales transactions between you, a customer, and Armory Outlet, LLC ("Armory Outlet," "we," or "us") that are started on the Armory Outlet website, www.armoryoutlet.com ("Site") are subject to the terms and conditions listed below. At any time, we have the right to change these terms. All sales are subject to the terms that are in effect at the time they are shown to you at checkout. Therefore, before making a purchase through the Site, you should carefully read these Terms. Do not make any purchases through the Site if you do not agree with these Terms. By using our website to make a purchase, you further concur and/or consent to: I am aware that it is entirely my obligation to confirm that the firearm or accessories I am buying are permissible for me to own under all relevant laws. By agreeing to the Terms, I confirm that the products I'm buying are legal for me to own, and I assure Armory Outlet that the sale and transportation of a firearm to me won't run afoul of any state laws or public ordinances.
I DECLARE THAT I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IF BUYING A LONG GUN*; OR THAT I AM 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IF BUYING A HANDGUN AND/OR OTHER TYPE OF FIREARM. THE BUYER’S AGE WILL BE VERIFIED DURING THE FIREARM PAPERWORK PROCESS. *SOME STATES MAY IMPOSE ADDITIONAL AGE RESTRICTIONS.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Except for the following, Armory Outlet MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE OR OTHERWISE.
All items purchased through the website are covered by the following warranties starting on the date of purchase, which is defined as the day the item is ordered and full payment is made through the website:
(a) Our Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all Armory Outlet-produced firearms and parts. Products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing and material flaws. No other guarantee is given or made in this document. In the event that a warranty claim is valid, Armory Outlet's obligations under this guarantee shall only be limited to the costs associated with returning the firearm to the owner along with the necessary transportation and insurance.
(b) The limited warranty set out in this document is only offered to and is to be fulfilled in relation to the original buyer of the guaranteed product. The warranty is immediately and permanently invalid if a product that is normally covered by this clause is resold or transferred.
(b) To ensure proper cycling, Armory Outlet tests fires each custom upper and/or rifle. Due to the significant variations in ammo quality, we cannot guarantee cycling with all ammunition. We only offer a cycle warranty on ammunition made in the US. merely standard FMJ. No personal defense ammo is guaranteed by us. When using imported, steel-cased, or reloaded rounds, we will not provide a cycling warranty. No guarantee is provided for products that have been modified by the customer, including 80% lower receivers and 80% lower jigs.
(e) To start a warranty claim, you must email us at email@example.com and ask for a warranty/RMA form. We might ask you for further details about your claim so that we can quickly determine whether it is valid. The completed warranty/RMA forms must be sent to Armory Outlet, Warranty Claims Dept., 7315 NW 46 ST, Miami, FL, 33166 together with the proof of purchase and the warranted item. No warranty claim or request for warranty service will be processed or acknowledged without your submission and our receipt of a completed warranty/return form and proof of purchase, unless prior written authorization is obtained from Armory Outlet. This RMA must be completed for warranty claims and included in the box with the returned firearm or component.
(f) At its sole discretion, Armory Outlet will handle any timely submitted and covered warranty claims by either fixing or replacing the damaged item.
(g) A new serial number will be given to your original FFL for transfer back to the customer if Armory Outlet is unable to fix the previous one. This calls for the client to do a fresh background check at the time of transfer. Transfer costs at the FFL are not the responsibility of Armory Outlet.
(h) It is your obligation to package any products to ensure safe transit and to organize and pay for all shipping and insurance charges related to the shipment of any products and claims documents to us. In the event that goods are lost or damaged in transit, Armory Outlet disclaims all liability. If for any reason your warranty claim is denied, the product may be sent back to you at your own.
I Orders with "missing parts" are handled on a case-by-case basis and in no circumstances do they qualify as warranty repairs.
(j) We may ask for the Order Number listed on your warranty/RMA form if you contact us with questions or to check on the status of your warranty claim.
(k) Products that were sent to a different company for service or repair will not be refunded or repaired by Armory Outlet. The only firm permitted to make changes without nullifying the warranty is Armory Outlet.
(l) Under no circumstances will we accept rifles or parts that have been altered by the customer or anyone associated with the buyer, including but not limited to gunsmiths, for exchange. DO NOT alter your parts in any manner, including by milling, filing, buffing, or grinding. Your warranty will be nullified. Above all, it is VERY DANGEROUS to change parts!
(m) Under no circumstances, whether as a consequence of an express or implicit guarantee, negligence, or any other cause, shall Armory Outlet be liable for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or damage to property. The effects of normal wear and tear, negligent handling, unauthorized repairs or modifications, incorrect, subpar, reloaded, or defective ammunition, corrosion, and/or excessive use are not covered by Armory Outlet's warranty. Armory Outlet IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, UNLESS LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF Armory Outlet UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS TO REPAIR OR REPLACE A WARRANTED PRODUCT.
(n) It is advised that your weapon or its parts be serviced by a licensed gunsmith for your safety. Making a rifle from scratch is difficult, and if you don't do it properly, you risk damaging the weapon or its components as well as, more significantly, harming yourself. Armory Outlet will void your warranty and all associated claims if you damage your rifle by improperly assembling or installing rifle parts. Due to the nature of the product, Armory Outlet does not guarantee the performance of your do-it-yourself projects that incorporate 80% receivers. Due to the nature of the transaction, it is solely the client's responsibility to seek the advice of an experienced gunsmith regarding the performance of their 80% receivers.
(o) The aforementioned limited warranty is solely applicable to firearms and products purchased from Armory Outlet; it does not cover or apply to any of the following:
- Standard wear and tear
- Damage brought on whole or partially by improper upkeep and maintenance
- Damage brought on in whole or in part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, such as hand-loaded ammunition, tracer ammunition, high velocity or high pressure ammunition, etc.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification or alteration in whole or in part
- The site offers products from different manufacturers, all of which come with their own warranties, and should be contacted directly for more information.
Price and details of the item
The costs and features of every product advertised for purchase on this website are liable to alter at any time. Typographical errors and any other digital malfunctions are not our responsibility. Not all the goods are exactly as shown. Prices change often as a result of fluctuating import and manufacturing costs, sometimes quickly and unexpectedly. All prices are subject to modification at any moment and for any cause.
Sale pricing - Armory Outlet will recognize price change requests for online orders filed within 24 hours of a price adjustment if an item you previously purchased is placed on sale for a lower price. For orders submitted more than 24 hours before a price change, Armory Outlet does not honor requests for price adjustments. Prices on offer are only good during the
Acquisition and Payment
Upon placing a purchase, every payment is fully completed right away. The client is responsible for being aware of and abiding by all applicable federal, state, and local laws that pertain to buying, selling, transferring, having, moving, or using a firearm, magazine, and ammunition in the area in which the customer resides. You can use a debit or credit card to pay for your purchase. All of the major credit card providers are currently accepted forms of payment. Before we can begin processing your order, we must approve the payment authorization. Payment is made in the US. Only in dollars. Any order may be canceled by Armory Outlet at any time and for any reason.
Cancellations and Returns
For information on our return policies and procedures, please read the guidelines below.
Cancellations by clients:
1. As soon as your payment is received and processed, we spend time and money on each item (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). Because of this and the internal labor required to cancel an order, a 20% cancellation fee will be applied to all orders that are canceled for any reason. Customers have the option to cancel their orders with Armory Outlet before they are sent. In the event that you want to cancel your order for any reason after placing it with us (over the phone or online), you agree to pay a 20% cancellation charge. Additionally, if a credit card was used to place the order, the refund will be less the 3% cancellation fee. Even if you promptly (within seconds) cancel after placing the order, this cost will still be applied. Before placing an order with us, please double-check its accuracy. Although we regret having to do so, we don't like to charge cancellation fees when they are unavoidable.
2. You cannot get us to waive this price by threatening to inform your friends, complain online, dispute the credit card charge, or do anything else. Please DO NOT place the order until you are certain that you want it. We appreciate your cooperation in following this policy.
3. Orders cannot be canceled once an item or delivery has shipped, and customers are required to adhere to all return policy requirements. Please be aware that the consumer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods or package.
4. Order cancellations cannot be restored. Every cancellation is irrevocable.
5. 2022 Update: We are unable to change or cancel orders once they have been placed due to issues brought on by the present crises in our nation. Please adhere to the return policies. When placing an order, please double check that all of the goods in your cart and your billing and shipping information are accurate. Please be aware that, unless it is an FFL transfer item, your shipping and billing information must match if you are a new customer for security reasons.
Cancellations by companies Armory Outlet may occasionally need to cancel an order or a portion of a purchase. For the value of the cancelled order or portion of the order, Armory Outlet will issue a refund or gift card.
Order Modifications: Depending on stock levels, we will try our best to modify each order to the client's preferences for the options offered, such as handguard and muzzle device choices. Please be aware that we cannot promise that all change requests will be met due to the present political climate in our nation and the enormous demand for firearms. The order may instead be fulfilled using the default options. Please be aware that all sales are final and that once an order has been placed, neither the items ordered nor the quantities ordered can be changed. Before clicking "submit," double-check that your order is accurate. The return will not be acknowledged if the customer claims they had a change of heart. Please make sure you are getting what you want and that you know you want to buy it before you make a transaction.
Pre-Orders/Back Orders If you place an order for a backordered, preordered, or both item, we will send all possible goods from the order. For ordered items, we charge the regular shipping fee. We will indicate which goods were back ordered on your invoice. Your backordered parts will be delivered to you via email. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to keep the items on back order, and we will cancel them for you.
All sales are final because of the nature of the product. Only on returned goods does Armory Outlet give product exchanges or store credit.
1. All sales of loaded ammo, loaded magazines, apparel, and guns are final; no returns, refunds, or exchanges are permitted. Orders sent to the FFLs are considered COMPLETE UPON SHIPPING. Under no circumstances will Armory Outlet accept a return or exchange of a firearm after it has been transported to the FFL. If a flaw is found by the client after shipment, the customer must either get in touch with us to obtain the necessary paperwork for replacement or repair (this applies to products acquired through Armory Outlet from other manufacturers) (if the firearm purchased is manufactured by Armory Outlet). The client is required to examine the firearm at the FFL facility and report any damages to Armory Outlet right once. After the client has transferred ownership of the firearm to him or her, Armory Outlet is not liable for any damage to or flaws in the firearm.
2. All additional acquisitions: After 15 days have passed since the delivery date, returns and exchanges are not permitted.
3. Before returning any goods, send an email to obtain an RMA form. Your return shipment won't be accepted if this is not done.
4. Except in the case where we send you the wrong item as a result of our error, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the client. A call tag or return shipment label may be given if the wrong goods was dispatched as a result of our error.
5. All things being returned must be sent back in the same condition as they were received. Armory Outlet maintains the right to inspect the goods before deciding whether to grant a store credit or arrange an exchange.
6. Important: All returns must be accompanied by an RMA form and a thorough letter describing the cause. Include a copy of the invoice and all current contact information, such as name, address, daytime phone number, and email address.
7. Any returns of parts kits—including those with missing or damaged components—will not be accepted. When ordering a components kit, the buyer is entirely responsible for any missing or damaged parts, etc.
8. There will be no exceptions, and returns won't be accepted for cosmetic problems, missing products, etc.
9. Please email us at email@example.com if there is a warranty question, and we will respond to your inquiry right away. Once they are purchased or received by the consumer, 80% receivers are not subject to returns or exchanges. Items that have been used, changed, or worked on by the customer, a gunsmith, or another individual are not eligible for refunds or exchanges (including but not limited to lower receiver products). Once the firearm has been transferred out from the local FFL dealer, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted for FFL transfer items (does not apply to warranty issues).
10. No shipping costs are ever reimbursed. Please be aware that we will not reimburse your shipping costs for returning an item that we shipped to you. No exceptions.
11. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund if we have to send a return shipping label to your FFL to retrieve an item for any reason (background check failure, FFL refusal to complete the transfer, change of mind, etc.).
12. Live rounds cannot be shipped inside any firearms. Firearms must be empty of live bullets before being shipped.
13. All returned goods must be in the same state as when Armory Outlet shipped them, and they must be sent back in their original packaging.
14. We are aware that various situations, such as job loss, death, etc., could occur. In such cases, orders returned to the original payment method are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping costs are not reimbursed, and return shipping is the responsibility of the returnee. Used, imperfect (bought as imperfect), or specially engraved/laser etched items are not eligible for returns. Items that cannot be returned or exchanged will have their return shipping costs paid by the shipper.
15. Armory Outlet will not process a refund or replacement for the item(s) if the customer does not include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s) or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete. Instead, the shipment will be sent back to the customer.
16. The original shipping charge, the return shipping charges, and the restocking fee will be deducted from refunds for packages that are returned to sender for any reason (including an FFL being closed or no adult available to sign for a shipment). We appreciate your cooperation in following this policy.
17. Restocking fees won't be applied to orders that are being exchanged or returned for store credit.
Shipping and Delivery Schedules
Online purchases can only be delivered to addresses in the United States. You may not export any of our products. It is company policy to only ship to the billing address of customers, unless the item is a firearm that needs to be transferred and shipped to an FFL, the customer has previously made purchases from Armory Outlet, or the customer is in the military. This is done for everyone's protection and to prevent internet fraud. If you require your item to be shipped to a different person, please let us know before placing your order. We will handle it on a case-by-case basis.
Your order should typically ship in 5 to 10 business days. Shipping timeframes, however, may differ depending to seasonal demand and/or market fluctuations. The delivery method selected at the time of purchase will be used to deliver the items. If for some reason an item is not available, we will get in touch with you right away to arrange for a future delivery or give you the choice of getting a refund or store credit. Items with a pre-order status that were bought by a client are handled individually and processed as soon as they become available.
Please be aware that it could take up to 15 business days to ship upper receivers. Rifles, pistols, lower receivers, and other serialized items may take up to 10–20 business days to ship. It is your duty to see that your FFL sends us a valid copy of their FFL in order to start the transfer. Depending on how long it takes to obtain the necessary documentation and/or update your chosen FFL, your delivery time period may change. The top of this page, in RED, displays the most recent shipping times.
The Armory Outlet is not responsible for goods that are lost or harmed in transit. In such cases, please get in touch with the carrier immediately to start a claim. Please work with the carrier to schedule your shipment deliveries once you have a tracking number. THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING THE PACKAGE AND MAKING Arrangements with the carrier to ensure safe delivery. NO LIABILITY IS ASSUMED BY Armory Outlet FOR ITEMS LEFT UNATTENDED. ASK ABOUT INSURANCE BEFORE YOUR ITEM LEAVES OUR FACILITIES.
Once your item is prepared for shipment, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information. You consent to the following by making a purchase from our website:
1. When numerous uppers, guns, or bolt carrier groups are not immediately available, Armory Outlet reserves the right to dispatch the remaining goods in the order/ticket separately in order to speed up processing times. Some items might be delivered to the FFL or the customer billing address supplied, as applicable.
2. All orders for rifles, shotguns, and ammo are shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
3. At the discretion of Armory Outlet, handgun orders will either ship via UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air), or USPS Priority mail.
4. At the discretion of Armory Outlet, accessory orders may be dispatched via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or any method made available by the USPS.
5. Orders for firearms and ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package due to federal rules.
6. Guns will only be shipped to FFL holders. You must locate an FFL in your area to conduct the transfer if you don't already have one.
7. No shipping costs are ever reimbursed. Please be aware that we will not reimburse the shipping costs you paid when the order was shipped to you if you decide to return an item for any reason. Without exceptions
8. We will remove the cost of return postage from your refund if we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back to us for any reason (you didn't pass the background check, the FFL wouldn't make the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.).
9. We cannot combine several items for shipment due to the large number of orders we get.
10. As soon as you receive your order, please inspect it. Within three days after the order's delivery, you must report any missing items from your order. Send us an email with your name, order number, and the missing items. Please be aware that if lost items are not notified within three days of delivery, we won't be able to help.
11. Products that are returned to us after being refused delivery are not the responsibility of Armory Outlet, and you are responsible for paying additional shipping costs to send any such packages again.
12. Every shipment of a firearm requires an adult signature. You will be liable for the return shipping fees if there is no adult present to sign for the delivery and the package is sent back to us.
13. We only deliver weapons to addresses listed on FFL licenses. Shipments of firearms cannot be delayed at the hub, diverted to another site, or rerouted. A responsible adult must sign for them when they are delivered to the mailing address.
14. Customers can choose to purchase optional shipping insurance from us for $1.50 for every $100 of the cost of the ordered item(s). The shipping insurance is not refundable once the purchase has been dispatched, although it is strongly advised. Subject to the terms and restrictions, shipping insurance insures the contents of your order against loss or damage during transit. Shipping insurance coverage stops upon delivery at the shipping address, as determined in reference to the shipping carrier tracking system. Armory Outlet will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for order contents lost or damaged during transit if you choose not to purchase shipping insurance. The addressee must give Armory Outlet written notice of any shipping insurance claims within the sooner of three days following the delivery date (as determined by the shipping carrier tracking system) and fifteen days following the shipping date. In order to fulfill a claim, Armory Outlet reserves the right to demand proof of loss or damage, which may include, without limitation, your keeping damaged goods, shipping containers, and/or shipping materials, sending pictures of damaged goods and/or shipping containers/materials, or returning damaged contents. The shipping carrier must first approve all claims. In the event that a claim is accepted, the maximum liability is the lesser of the order subtotal, which includes shipping but excludes shipping insurance, and extra charges.
15. Update for 2022: Delays in the distribution of BCGs may occur due to a lack of available products. All orders that are dispatched without one but call for a BCG are tagged appropriately for the absence, and clients get continuous separate shipments as they become available. The prompt and complete fulfillment of all orders is Armory Outlet's top priority. As was previously indicated, missing items are handled on a case-by-case basis and do not fall under warranty or RMA conditions.
We only deliver to authorized FFL Dealers. A P.O. Box cannot receive the shipment of firearms.
Customers are responsible for being aware of their state's regulations on the transfer of firearms. If you have any queries about the sale or transfer of weapons, get in touch with your neighborhood FFL dealer. Before placing a purchase for a firearm, get in touch with your nearby FFL to find out their transfer fees and to make sure they will accept your transfer. For any firearms returned because the FFL refused to take them or failed to deliver them, the customer is entirely responsible and liable. In order to start the transfer, the client must have their FFL on hand and give us a valid copy of it; otherwise, the order cannot be performed. The license copy must be up to date, clearly print the FFL number, and be signed by an authorized FFL representative in order for the order to be processed.
We cooperate with the preferred FFLs of the client and will do so. Once a firearm has been purchased, ask your FFL to submit a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID as the reference. We will process your order appropriately and let you know when the handgun has been delivered to your neighborhood FFL dealer. Please be aware that you forfeit your firearm purchase without exceptions when the firearm is unclaimed for 90 days.
You MUST be the following if you order a firearm (a handgun, an entire AR, or a stripped lower receiver):
1. A citizen of the state where you are placing your order.
2. To execute the transfer through your FFL, you must be at least 21 years old.
For all regulated items returned as a result of a negative background check or a rejected underage purchase, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
With a few exceptions, military members stationed in a place other than their home state are permitted to cross state lines and acquire firearms. You might need to give confirmation of your deployment, residency, etc., therefore get in touch with the local FFL accepting the transfer.
Regarding the sale of large capacity magazines, Armory Outlet complies with all applicable state laws. The customer is responsible for being aware of state regulations governing magazine capacities. Orders placed by customers for periodicals that are prohibited in their state will be canceled, and a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
In California, 10-round magazines are not allowed.
Colorado – As on July 1st, 2013, no magazines holding more than 15 bullets will be allowed.
Boulder — 10 round maximum for magazines.
Connecticut: 10 rounds or fewer with an authorized firearm.
Hawaii – 10 round magazines are prohibited.
Illinois (North Chicago) – 16-round magazines are prohibited.
No magazines with more than 15 bullets are allowed in Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, or Evanston.
No magazines with more than 10 bullets are allowed in Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, or Deerfield.
Deerfield – Five-round shotgun magazines are prohibited.
Maryland forbids 10-round or larger magazines. 1st October 2013.
No magazines holding more than 10 bullets in New York.
No more than 10-round magazines are allowed in New Jersey.
Vermont — As on April 13, 2018, no magazines with more than 10 rounds will be supplied.
Consent for Ammunition Shipment
1. A US CITIZEN IS A MUST.
2. To order any ammunition from Armory Outlet, you MUST BE 21 years old.
3. When you order ammunition online, we might need to know your date of birth and driver's license information.
4. You must never have been convicted of a felony or a crime that carries a sentence of more than a year in jail.
5. You have never received a mental health diagnosis or been admitted to a mental facility.
6. You have never used any prohibited substances illegally or been a runaway from the law.
7. Never have you received a dishonorable discharge from the military.
8. You have never given up your citizenship in the US.
9. Domestic violence is a misdemeanor offense for which you have never been found guilty.
10. You have never been the subject of an order of a court prohibiting you from stalking, threatening, or harassing any person, whether an adult or a child.
11. You are aware that ammunition—especially military surplus ammunition — is dangerous by nature, and you assume full responsibility for the responsible use and storage of any ammunition you acquire or possess.
12. Lead is an ingredient in ammo. Health issues could arise from lead exposure. Lead exposure could occur by cleaning firearms and using firearms in poorly ventilated places. When firing, ensure that there is adequate ventilation, and wash your hands after handling.
13. You are at least 21 years old and are not barred from acquiring the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws due to your criminal history, drug usage, domestic violence protective orders, or other restrictions.
14. Sales of ammunition are final. No ammunition returns are accepted by us. 15. Any order for ammo may be rejected by Armory Outlet.
Although errors and changes in circumstances may happen, Armory Outlet makes it a point to provide accurate and current product information and specs for anything featured for sale on our website.
Any information users acknowledge that access to and use of the information are subject to these Terms and Conditions and all relevant legal requirements, and that they do so at their own risk.
To remedy typographical errors in product listings or to reflect changes in circumstances, Armory Outlet maintains the right to modify, change, or clarify descriptions at any time. We have the right to remove any contradictory information in the case that an item's description is inaccurate after being notified. When there is a discrepancy in the product information, we disclaim any warranty for the correctness of a product listing. Photos are only provided for general item identification and may include supplemental or optional pieces for illustration. For further information, please see the product description. Unless otherwise specified on our website, the goods seen in the photographs may change somewhat from what you really receive in terms of color, appearance, markings, etc.
The functionality of the website in any particular browser or a user's inability to utilize the website due to problems with their internet connection, outages, compatibility, coding, or other factors are not the responsibility of Armory Outlet.
Without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose, or non-infringement, all information is supplied "As-Is." Even if informed in advance of the possibility of such losses, Armory Outlet will never be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages resulting from the use, performance, or content errors or omissions in the information.
Communication via email
You consent to receive marketing emails from us regarding the merchandise and prices offered at www.armoryoutlet.com by entering your email address there. You are always free to unsubscribe from these communications.
Please send your requests through the Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.
One of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH, "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. Neither Armory Outlet nor this website are associated with or approved by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH in any way. The term "GLOCK" is only used on this page to promote the sale of GLOCK handguns, parts, or accessories. Visit to get genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH merchandise and parts.
The laws of the State of Florida shall govern these terms and conditions. By ordering from Armory Outlet online, the consumer hereby:
(a) Agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts in Dade County, Florida, in any legal dispute arising out of or related to the order or these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Knowingly, freely, and irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction and venue of said court.
(c) Waives any right to dismiss or transfer it may have based on improper venue or forum non conveniens to the conduct of any case in said court.
By using this website to place an order, the customer agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Armory Outlet from any liability for any costs, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney and other professional fees and disbursements) resulting from any claim, cause of action, or legal dispute of any kind arising out of or connected with the transaction or Armory Outlet's enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that all or part of any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect, and (a) the remainder of these terms and conditions shall not be affected; and (b) a suitable and equitable provision shall be substituted for such invalid and unenforceable provision in order to carry out, so far as may be valid and enforceable, the intent and purpose of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
Determination of a destination
These goods are under U.S. Government control and may only be exported to the final destination nation for use by the final consignee(s) or end-user(s) hereby specified. They may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise permitted by U.S. law and regulations.